We understand that many service management organizations who utilize Salesforce might have team members certified and capable of implementing a solution. Although these implementations may go smoothly, key best practices and logic around field service may be missing and thus could make it more costly and difficult for your organization to get up and running.
This is where our Advisory Services come in to help. Think of Euclides as your best practice guru for workforce management – one you can call upon to help review and guide the implementation of your field service software from the outside. We’ll work hand-in-hand with your team, being the coach for the successful field service management software that you need.
Advisory Services come in the form of a bulk of hours and can be adjusted to fit the individual needs of an organization.
Key offerings from this service include:
- Onsite participation in Requirements and Design meetings to input in to Technical and functional requirements documentation
- Review of identified customizations
- Integration consultancy
- Review of build configuration
- QA services if required
- Review of training materials and guidance on training plan
(*user and admin training can be provided and would be scoped separately*)
- Review and advise on deployment strategy
- Remote attendance of weekly Sprint meetings